Game Camera Pictures & Camera Type

Legnip

RE: Game Camera Pictures & Camera Type

Postby Legnip » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm

ORIGINAL: prohunter

All rite boys wheres all your new pics

My camera has been out for a couple weeks now. I'm dying to get out take a look and hang my stand in the spot that has high hopes. Hopefully I'll be able to get out tomorrow, but i've got 10% odds right now.
From those who much is given, much is expected

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm

hey bowboxer our stand is just 35yrds away just inside the woodline across from the buck. do you see that trophy rock out there they really work good. the deer have licked it as smooth as glass. i wonder how old that buck is ,what do you think ?
take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids.

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 am

my guest is 2.5 years old. i have never tried that trophy rock. i use rack up or black magic. or apple blocks they work great. i have use come mere deer i have never seen anything eat it. just hang a camera up in a bedding area. see whats in there. white oaks are falling. still seeing velvet bucks.

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 am

Boxer
Whats black magic ive never heard of it and where do you get it? I have also tried
cmere deer with out any luck i think it was a waste of money and time.
Jim

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 pm

the same people that makes deer cain makes it. you should be able to get it at wal mart.but puting it out right it will not do any good. wate to put it out in march. go to www.evolvedhabitats.com its a mineral i have very good luck out of it. if you get it do not pour it in a pile. if you would like to see something work right now go to the co-op and get a protein block.i get one that has 32 percent protein for $8.75.i put them out in march throught the end of july. but they will work now.after the end of july i don't put out bait or anything else.

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:53 am

boxer

thanks for the info i will do that very thing ,we are allowed to feed deer here ,but you have to take it all up 14 days before opening day.
Jim

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

same here.what county are you in. i am in campbell county tn.

Legnip

Postby Legnip » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 am

So, last week I beat the odds and made it down to get the pictures from the old game camera, but Murphy's Law got the best of me. So even if you just have a little bit of time, don't rush.

1st) I got to the camera, and everything seemed to be in good order. I had protected my investment with a lock box, but when I looked at my key ring, it occurred to me that I forgot to put the key onto my ring, and it was still inside of my back pack that I forgot to bring.

2nd) Since I couldn't get the pictures, I decided to finish relocating the treestand. Last time, I took everything down and moved it close, but ran out of light, so I locked the stand to a tree, and took the straps with me, which by the way are in the back pack with the keys, but luckily I hand a couple extra straps that worked in a pinch.

So, Murphy got me on all counts.
From those who much is given, much is expected

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 am

hey boxer, i am jackson co.

hey legnip , dont worry its bound to get better ,or bowboxer and me will come over and do all the killin for you. We will kill em and you can check em in for us and you dont have to thank us because its no problem. lol
Jim

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 pm

are they any good wma's out there.i have found rubs in a bedding area.people on this site says stay out, well i don't listen to others to well, just like getting thier in puts. i hope every one has a great day and safe day in the woods on opening day.

PreviousNext

Return to Tennessee