Bear Bow

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
scotman

Bear Bow

Postby scotman » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm

My newest bow. Decided to give traditional archery a shot this year instead of using my compound. The bow is a Bear Super Mag 48 60# with A/C Easton Super Slim 300's,they are made of aluminium on the inside and carbon on the outside.. Shoots really nice and starting to get really accurate with it at 10 yards. I'm figuring on stepping back 3 yards at a time and before ya know it I will be grouping them at 40 yards.

"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

msbadger

RE: Bear Bow

Postby msbadger » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am

Good luck and have fun....I started bow hunting using a barrowed 50 yr.old 40# Kodiak bear recurve....I took my first bow buck a 7pt with it...shooting instinctive off the shelf....Thats what got me....and turned me into a hunting junky....lol....Don't seem to be able to post pics here ..but on MSN in groups I have pics on Fatbirds hunting and fishing ...in Badgers pics...used easton aluminum 2115's back then....Bears a good bow

trapperDave

RE: Bear Bow

Postby trapperDave » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:16 pm

sweet

Return to Archery and Bowhunting