Wildview Camera Reviews

fasteddie

RE: Wildview Camera Reviews

Postby fasteddie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am

I have had it with the WildView Cameras . I have 4 of them and one is still in the original packaging . They either eat batteries or just refuse to work . I have one that I may take to the range this week and try out the 25-06 on it ! Maybe it will work as a target . It not good for anything else !
Semper Fi !

extrmhntr

RE: Wildview Camera Reviews

Postby extrmhntr » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I have the wildview ez-cam like most of you are talking about. I love it for the price. I know its not a 300 dollar cam but i have 5 of them. I paid 40 a piece for them and so i won't complain. I have them out all the time and only take them in to replace the cards and change out the batteries. My batteries last around 2 to 3 weeks and most average about 3 to 400 pics before they die. I have the big batteries and i plan on switching them to that soon but for the price i can't beat em. I have had the expensive camera but i was more worried about someone walking away with one of them but with these i can put them where the deer are, get pics, and if the camera gets stolen i'm not out 300 bucks.

Previous

Return to Scouting Cameras