2008 Deer Hunters' Almanac

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
scotman

2008 Deer Hunters' Almanac

Postby scotman » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Have any of you received 2008 Deer Hunters' Almanac yet after subscribing for another year via the ad on the main page of the site yet? Subscribed back in May wasn't sure if it takes awhile to show up. I wrote a email to D&DH but got a automated message by their contact email address.
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

EatDeer

RE: 2008 Deer Hunters' Almanac

Postby EatDeer » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 pm

I subscribed in may also and they sent a June issue,but still haven't got a September issue or the almanac issue yet. Do they send a July issue? If so I didn't get it either. They got my money no problem. I've been emailing them about the PDF format ,and how to veiw it, but no one ever replies to me about it[:@].
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

scotman

Postby scotman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 pm

I just got the sept issue so might be on the way for you. You should have received a aug. issue too Eatdeer. But not July, its a 9 month per year.

If any of you have any back issues your willing to part with I will buy full years. I lost all my old issues to a ex-girlfriend breakup and go figure by the time I remembered she still had them her new boyfriend claimed they where his.
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I wrote the about the Almanac, they said after they receive your payment, it would take 6-8 weeks for the Almanac to be shipped. They also told me that my Sept. issue is on the way. I still haven't heard from them about the Aug. issue yet.  I subscribe to the American Hunter mag, and sometimes I don't get issues from them. I think the lost issues are sitting by my mailman's toliet. 

mhouck06

Postby mhouck06 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 am

yeah.. ive been in an email battle with them. i got my almanac in about 4 weeks but then no issues.. i emailed them and then i got one for june one day and the next day i got one for august.

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:05 am

I still have'nt got my Almanac issue yet( supposed to take 60 days from when they recieve your paynment), but they said they were mailing my August issue,and were sorry for the delay. I'll just be glad to get my mag at this point. Scotman if someone tried to claim my D&D hunting mags...I'd punch thier teeth out.  That's a big time man-law violation if I ever heard of one.[:@] 

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

I finely received my Sept. issue, it was post marked the 24th in MO. , still no Aug, issue or almanac yet.[&o]

Kydeerhunter03

Postby Kydeerhunter03 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 am

I subscribed about a month and a half ago and I havent gotten anything....I see the new issues on the newsstands but nothing in my mailbox.....[:@]

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 am

Kydeerhunter03 welcome to the forums.  You might have to email the subscriber customer support link online, or call thier 800' number to check on your subscription status.

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:39 am

They got me all caught up on my issues!

Next

Return to General Discussions