Will the price of gas

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
scotman

RE: Will the price of gas

Postby scotman » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 am

At this point the price of gas will not effect my hunting. I walk out the backdoor and im on my hunting turf. Though next year will be different because I want to start hunting whitetails in two states. 
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

bowhuntersrave

Postby bowhuntersrave » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am

The price of gas will definately dictate how much I Bowhunt this fall. I usually do alot of expanded archery hunting until the regular season starts for the whole state. Then I also hunt the expanded area through rifle and muzzeloader seasons. Gas @ $ 4.15 today, I hate to hunt my backyard but might be forced to this fall.

RNC

Postby RNC » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 am

If things stay the way they are I might only make it to the parents cabing in Wisconsin every other weekend instead of every weekend. I am trying to find a somewhat close area to hunt in MN for the weekends I stay home.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:36 pm

im planning on going closer to home and staying longer.Im planning a trip to the adirondacks in september so i started saving gas money for the trip
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Previous

Return to General Discussions