What bargain did you spot today?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

RE: What bargain did you spot today?

Postby Sailfish » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

Not sure if this is a bargain....but its 55% off

At $279...what a steal [&:]  I think

BUSHNELL ELITE E2 BINOCULARS

https://www.camofire.com/?utm_source=Ca ... dium=email
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 am

Wow. All sold out already.
Amazing

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Not a bad one if you like NIKE

25% off code: NIKEAIR
Free shipping: JUSTDOIT (Expires December 22nd)

This 25% off code only works on clearance

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?ref=...finalPrice|asc

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 pm

This is a good one, and there are 11 more!

http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=89401

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 am

Cabelas is having a pretty good sale right now. I just bought a Natural Gear insulated parka (reg $99.99) for $39.99. I also got the matching insulated bibs (reg $89.99) for $34.99. They also have free shipping on orders over $99. (Alright, so I ordered 2 more things to push the order over the minimum limit.) The only negative part of all this is UPS delivered yesterday afternoon when my wife was home. Now I've got to explain to her why I need "another hunting coat".

dewey

Postby dewey » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 am

ORIGINAL: Wanderer

Now I've got to explain to her why I need "another hunting coat".

I was once told that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.[:D] Plus like my wife always says when she comes home with some new crap "it was a great deal how can you pass up a deal like that?" I just make a mental to go to Cabela's and find a "GREAT" deal.

Dewey
�Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.�

Mahatma Gandhi

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

ORIGINAL: Wanderer

Cabelas is having a pretty good sale right now. I just bought a Natural Gear insulated parka (reg $99.99) for $39.99. I also got the matching insulated bibs (reg $89.99) for $34.99. They also have free shipping on orders over $99. (Alright, so I ordered 2 more things to push the order over the minimum limit.) The only negative part of all this is UPS delivered yesterday afternoon when my wife was home. Now I've got to explain to her why I need "another hunting coat".

That's a pretty great deal.  Bargain Cave?
QDM!

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

It was in their online ad but they referred to "bargain cave" in the ad. I just got another sale ad today and the same jacket and bibs are still there.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm

The wife and I went to Wal Mart today because our printer cartridge ran dry. After locating the cartridges, I wandered back to sporting goods to graze awhile. They had eight of the Remington 15 foot 2 man ladder stands left, and they were marked down to $69.00 each. My wife wandered by, asked what I was looking at, and said "Why don't you pick up 2 of them? I've been looking for something else to get for you for Christmas." When the stock boy showed up with the cart my wife asked "Aren't you going to get one of the 16 foot ladder sticks,too? They're only $25.00" Woo Hoo. Merry Christmas to me. Now I can replace the platform that had a tree fall on it last May plus another wind position stand at the home place. I may go back monday and pick up another one or two if there's any left.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 am

During the log in process to D&DH website today, a clicklink appeared that informed me of closeouts on D&DH magazine annual CDs for 2006,2007, & 2008. That's all the articles from an entire year's worth of D&DH magazines on one CD for $5.00. Throw in the 15% off "thank you" that I received via e-mail, and they're $4.25 each. That's a deal. My wife was just asking me yesterday how long I was going to continue to save every magazine I've ever received. Now I'll have three years worth on CD's and I'll pass my print copies along to the 11 year old that I've been mentoring. Let his mom worry about where to store them all.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic