Lady Hunter needs help!

CrossroadsLadyHunter

Lady Hunter needs help!

Postby CrossroadsLadyHunter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

OK guys...I hate to play the helpless woman card here, but this is my first year hunting after a separation so I don't have my husband to ask my stupid questions to.  I've got someone loaning me a muzzleloader this season to see if I enjoy it but the only catch is, it needs a new nipple.  Its a CVA .50 caliber and I have searched all over the internet for the answer to this question and can't seem to get what I'm looking for.  My question is, will a Thompson Center Hot Shot nipple will fit my gun?  If you can help me, I would be grateful...

DoeEyed

RE: Lady Hunter needs help!

Postby DoeEyed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't know anything about muzzleloaders but would it be possible to call the company directly to see about getting that part? Or try www.cva.com under shooting accessories.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MSHunter

RE: Lady Hunter needs help!

Postby MSHunter » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 am

ORIGINAL: DoeEyed

I don't know anything about muzzleloaders but would it be possible to call the company directly to see about getting that part? Or try www.cva.com under shooting accessories.

DoeEyed nailed it. CVA.com

Perfect Nipple 6x1mm For CVA Guns
Concentrates spark, delivering 100% of the spark to the powder charge. 50% more than any other. Item Number/SKU: AC1422 Availability: In stock
$6.95

http://store.cva.com/cva/accessories/pe ... -guns.html

Return to Muzzleloaders