Ohio Roll Call

Davinator

RE: Ohio Roll Call

Postby Davinator » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 pm

I am new to the forum and relatively new to deer hunting (4th season). Also, after reading all of the shout outs, I see that I am the ONLY southern Ohio hunter who has posted! What up widat? I live in Scioto County and hunt 600 acres in Pike County. Mostly Bow hunt but I always look forward to gun season coming around just for a change when I take my muzzleloader into the woods. Opening day was Saturday and I can think of little else! Had a pair of small bucks walk under my stand on Saturday evening and now that the local corn was harvested last week, I'm hoping to see some more activity in the woods. Have a safe season everyone and be safe?

scottflesher

Postby scottflesher » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Welcome Davinator. Us Southern Ohio boys aren't well represented in this forum. I've seen a few from the Cleveland and Cincinnati area, but we're about it.
Best of luck this season.

deerslayer333

Postby deerslayer333 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I live in Columbus (unfortunately) would rather live in the country. Originally from Kansas. Moved to Ohio in 2003. I hunt public forests and urban areas around Columbus which can produce some monsters. I hunt only with my bow since I can't use my trusty 30-06 anymore.
One shot, one kill. Semper Fi.

motorbreaker

Postby motorbreaker » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

I hunt in Highland county,Witch I consider soutern Ohio.
Highland county is directly west of pike county.

TwistedX

Postby TwistedX » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

Im from North western brown county lived here my whole life!  I hunt Highland, adams, brown, cleremont, clinton, and warren counties.  My dad is one of 13 so anything that has a season is trapped and or hunted we run the dogs year round but only shoot when its in season.  I gun and bow hunt and love the challenge of a muzzleloader even though its not a challenge now a days lol
Some days you're the dog - some days you're the hydrant.
Anonymous

TwistedX (+)

martinbuck

Postby martinbuck » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm

I live in conneaut and hunt in ashtabula county.

tagged out

Postby tagged out » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:22 am

I live in N/E Ohio but hunt in Ashland, Oh, Titusville, Pa & Wheeling WV.

muzzyswuirrel@gmail.

Postby muzzyswuirrel@gmail. » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

go bucks! kicked michigans butts a few days ago! i live near cincy and go upland hunting a lot but just got into bowhunting a few months ago. thought it would be fun to pick up but after seeing the $$$ signs itd better be! [&:]
muzzysquirrel

bludyarrows

Postby bludyarrows » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 am

Toledo here I hunt in Lucas, Fulton and Wood counties around home..But I make several trips south to Licking or Harrison counties through the season.I try to hunt as much as I posibley can and at any time i can. I don't let the weather keep me in. I Will continue to hunt till the last day by hunting the zones in a way to save a tag here and in Harrison county. Anyone care to go south for a few days after muzzleload season let me know..Its camping its cold ...but its good.
I head to the woods in sunshine or rain.the snow and sleet is all part of the game.I climb to my seat some 20 feet high.I lie here in ambush till the moment is right.I send the arrow flying with one thought in mind. I am a bowhunter and Victory is mine.

mikebohio

Postby mikebohio » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 pm

east liverpool ohio. just signed up today

PreviousNext

Return to Ohio