Sharp Shooting CWD

maximousacat

Sharp Shooting CWD

Postby maximousacat » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 am

I was just sitting here thinking. If the IDNR is sharp shooting CWD deer here in Northern IL. Would they do or have the same actions if they discovered CWD in Pike Co.?

EatDeer

RE: Sharp Shooting CWD

Postby EatDeer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 am

I just hate seeing sharp shooters killing deer, when this state has able and willing hunters that could perform this task.

The worst part is hunters are paying for these "legal" poachings to continue!

Personally I hope IL. conservation dept. learns a lesson or two from the mess cwd created in Wisconsin...

[:'(]
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

bobow

RE: Sharp Shooting CWD

Postby bobow » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 am

I just hate seeing sharp shooters killing deer, when this state has able and willing hunters that could perform this task.

The worst part is hunters are paying for these "legal" poachings to continue!

Personally I hope IL. conservation dept. learns a lesson or two from the mess cwd created in Wisconsin...

I'm with you on this one.

First off, why are they allowed to use rifles but the rest of us peons can't be trusted?  Typical elite attitude; you are too stupid to be trusted.

Second, what is done with the meat?  Even if it is donated to food banks or whatever, it doesn't make it correct.  If it is wasted then that is even worse.  Does anyone know?

I have heard stories of customers where the ILDNR comes in & baits with corn so they can shine at night to thin the herd.  What a joke.  Again, the rest of us are too stupid to deal with this!  I also wonder if they (ILDNR) is dealing with the numbers.  I don't see the numbers that I used to 10-15 years ago.  I am within a mile of where some of this goes on.  [>:]
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

Return to Illinois