Cuddeback Capture Reviews

charlie 01

RE: Cuddeback Capture Reviews

Postby charlie 01 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:07 pm

On my cuddeback captures, a dead battery will not wipe out the pics. You should not remove the card when that red light is on. That could wipe out the pics, so I've been told. I use 2GB cards on all my cams with no problems. Some are older models.
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

SCHINK

Postby SCHINK » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

I agree with Charlie 01. I had a cam go dead and it didn't wipe out pic's on my card but I also make sure I turn the switch to off before removing card....I have 2 cams out......one flash and one IR....I personally like the flash model better....night pic's are great and as for spooking big bucks....I am not a big believer in that.......last year I got several pic's on several different days and times of a 150 class 10 pointer.....maybe he was an exception to the rule....I dunno......so far so good for mine tho

DeerAddict

Postby DeerAddict » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't see why chasingame.com hasn't reviewed any Cuddebacks. They've reviewed tons of other trail cams but no Cuddebacks.

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Did you mean "recent" Cuddebacks? I can about imagine why there are no new ones.

I think it makes more sense to go by what users in various forums have to say and the pictures they post anyway. In-the-field vs technical mumble-jumble(a lot of people complain that it should be simpler to rate 'em). So many cameras that get bad reviews end up being great cameras for folks. Those that get better reviews and are even pushed more- just as many complaints if not more sometimes.

Previous

Return to Scouting Cameras