illinois check in

stu27

RE: illinois check in

Postby stu27 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:47 am

New member........I live in Tazewell County but hunt private ground in both Woodford and Pike counties.

bobow

Postby bobow » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 am

New member........I live in Tazewell County but hunt private ground in both Woodford and Pike counties.

Welcome & Good Luck!

Be sure to post pictures of your success.
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

tjj

Postby tjj » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

Hey everyone, new to this forum. Live in Springfield and hunt in Logan Co. & Sangamon Co.

So far my brother took a doe opening night & I took one the morning of the 5th. So we are off to a good start.

Have seen a few rubs popping up but have not seen any scrapes yet. Glad to see some cooler weather.

Good luck & stay safe

timrod_6465

Postby timrod_6465 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:54 am

I hunt Montgomery Co., IL. Have been seeing a ton of deer this year.  TONS of does in the woods, and a few nice bucks on trail cams.  This year feels really good so far.

Bowhunter_IL_BT

Postby Bowhunter_IL_BT » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:18 pm

I am new to this forum. I have been a subscriber to Deer and Deer Hunting for a bout 5 years now. Im from Northern Illinois in Kane County area. I bowhunt in Western Kane County such as western St.Charles and Burlington. I have a few spots in McHenry County as well. I go down for gun season in White County not far from Evansville Indiana. Looking forward to meeting new people on here from the area.

Randy3003

Postby Randy3003 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm an archer residing in north central IL and am hunting state land
One well placed arrow can save a lot of unnecessary exercise

Wardog2171

Postby Wardog2171 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Hello Everyone,
  I am new to the site and this will be my 2nd attempt at deer hunting. 1st attempt was last year second season shotgun. I cant wait to get out and hunt. I live in Plainfield IL and hunt on some private land in Southern IL Johnson Co. I am jealous of all you bow hunters and hope to become part of your circle when I get some experience under my belt. Good luck to you all and I hope to report back after 1st season with a picture and a story to go with it.

David

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 am

Welcome to the forums guys, always nice to see new users here.

Good luck hunting, the rut is heating up, and its  great time to harvest a deer with a bow.

I'll be hunting the gun season, I have a feeling that we will be seeing alot of deer harvests if the weather is good.   

I hope you can post a photo or two when you get that tag filled!!  Good luck!!
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Previous

Return to Illinois