Should Hunters Be Allowed to Sell Venison?

How can you become a better hunter? Find out here — and share your advice!
buckhunter21

RE: Should Hunters Be Allowed to Sell Venison?

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 am

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

I can understand your reasoning Ben, but I would have to disagree on allowing this.  I think some people might try to take advantage of the situation and shoot more deer than need to be shot, just for a little pocket cash.  I guess maybe there are regs to see that this doesn't happen maybe?

I don't think Ben ever gave any view about what he thought. Initially he said:
ORIGINAL: Ben Sobieck

What do you think of this idea?

Later he said:
ORIGINAL: Ben Sobieck

Now, I normally don't participate in discussions and such, but I do have some food for thought on this topic. I'll make the argument that hunters....

Adding food for thought and making an argument is not the same as believing the argument. One trait of a good debater to be able to argue the other side. That's all I understood Ben to be doing.

Seems like this has turned out to be a pretty uncontroversial topic.

Steve

I can see where you're coming from....I just thought that maybe he was taking a side....Which is fine and I stated my opinion.  He has a good point though.....or food for thought!
QDM!

mnslayer

RE: Should Hunters Be Allowed to Sell Venison?

Postby mnslayer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:47 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][/font]NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!
It is wildlife not a corprate meat farm. This would be the quickest way to end hunting as we know it. Imagine no cost live stock, this would desicrate deer herds. Remember commercial duck hunting and deck cannons used to slaughter them.
Like the saying says (just say no!)

Previous

Return to Best Practices