Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
stumpoutdoors

Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Postby stumpoutdoors » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

After almost falling out of typical climbing treestand, while hunting in Va., about ten years ago trying to get a shot at a deer, like so many times before. I sat back down and said there has to be an easier/ safer way to hunt out of a treestand. For the last five years I have been hunting out of a stand I built, unlike any on the market, and I feel it is the safest most comfortable stand I have ever used and I think alot of other hunters would feel the same. Does anybody have any ideas of how I could get a treestand manufactured or any company that might be interested.

SCHINK

RE: Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Postby SCHINK » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 am

you could send me a prototype and I would be happy to test it for you  [;)].....I really have no idea how to do it.......but just let me know if you need my address
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Proline

RE: Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Postby Proline » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

I don't know how to help you other than...try and post this question on the General forum page and I bet it will get looked more. Somone must have the info you seek possibly someone on a ProStaff.

BuckBagMan

Re: Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Postby BuckBagMan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 am

I have a tree stand I designed that is safe, wind proof and is a blind all in one. It is called the Buck Bag Tree Stand. It is tied off with rachet strap and Rope. It is as safe as you want to make it by redundent tie off points. If your overhead tie off fails the platform will still remain stable. The design of the stand will allow the user to view and shoot 360 degrees. I invite you to look at this on my guest login. Simply go to inventionhome.com go to Buck Bag Tree Stand guest user ID: Guest016587 PW: PB165870. This stand can be portable if you leave tie offs in place to raise the bag into position. I have had 3 people in my 1meter X 1 meter X 1 Meter with a total weight of 600 pounds. I am working on my Proto Types looking for cost cutting ways to assemble in the USA . I am hoping to offer this inovative platform to usere for $120.00 or less. to make it or less the bag would be provided without the hard surface floor that is necessary to stableize platform for your favorite chair and standing up. Currently I use plywood for a floor surface. You also can have a private stall for those Mother Nature Movement Calls. I also have a winch system I can use to lift myself up with a 12 volt battery on the floor of my bag. This requires the pre-positioning of the winch and tie off supports. I will admit it might seem complicated to many just like any other new device. I feel after you hunt from this platform you will not want anything else to hunt from. This can also be used as a ground blind along a tree line. Comments welcome to psa4857@aol,com. Thank You For Your Interest.

Deebz

Re: Need help manufacturing new treestand design

Postby Deebz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 pm

I posted about your "buck bag" after looking at your website on it...

After reading this post I see a few answers to some of my questions... I think as a ground blind this could be more effective, but put a top on it.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Return to Tree Stands