NH firearms opener

blueeyeddragon76

NH firearms opener

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 am

Well tomorrow starts the firearms opener for 2010... it runs til december 5th.. just wanted to say good luck to everyone in the granite state and beyond and i hope you all have a successful season!! I can't wait i am so excited to finally get out there and fill my freezer! I hope to get a buck , but if i see a good doe tomorrow it is going down, seeing as tomorrow is the only day for does....and I WANT TO FILL MY FREEZER. If i don't accomplish that tomorrow.. then the rest of the season will go towards getting my first buck.
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

nhdeerchaser

RE: NH firearms opener

Postby nhdeerchaser » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 am

Best of luck, bud!
I elected to hunt in a WMU that is buck only. Really wanted to fill the freezer, but the place I'm going holds a special place in my heart, so that's where I'm headed.
Best of luck to you, and hammer'm hard!

Mike
You can't kill'em sittin' on the couch!

blueeyeddragon76

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:28 am

well I never made it out this morning because my friend i was supposed to go hunting with ended up having to work a double last night and into today, but that's ok tomorrow morning is coming, it just means my season is going to be buck only as well.. guess it's all or nothing now...lol Good luck and hit em hard!
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

crazybull

Postby crazybull » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 am

Well guys I got my first New Hampshire deer.  It happend on opening day of firearms. Which really helped my confidence sinces on the 9th I took a shot a spiked buck with a muzzleloader on loan to me from a friend and missed so bad that the buck walked away laughing.  I wish you guys the best of luck and be safe.
Fear the government that fears your gun!

Return to New Hampshire