BRUISER

MD Lease

BRUISER

Postby MD Lease » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Got a picture of this nice buck in Belmont County, OH, on our lease. Looks to be a 3 1/2 year old with great mass. And the good news is he's coming through during shooting light. This weekend looks to be promising!

MD Lease

RE: BRUISER

Postby MD Lease » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

How do I make the picture smaller?

MD Lease

Postby MD Lease » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Also, I think this may possibly be the same buck. Whats interesting is this picture was taken at the other side of the lease, over a mile away. Definetly shows they get around during the rut

blueeyeddragon76

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

I do not believe these are the same deer, but that you have two nice deer on your lease, i put the pics up side by side and compared them and they do not look alike at all to me, they are not the same color, the outermost tines on the first pic has up turns that are not dresent on the second deers pics, in fact their racks don't even look close to the same, the mass is off, the angles off the main beam are not the same size, or angles between the two pics.. these are not the same deer
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

MD Lease

Postby MD Lease » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:16 pm

I agree with you. After I said that I went back and studied the pictures carefully and they are definetly not the same deer. Thanks

Return to Ohio