PA wildlife officer killed in the line of duty last night

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
msbadger

RE: PA wildlife officer killed in the line of duty last night

Postby msbadger » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

How sad and so senseless....There is just not a punishment good enough...to say aloud...Bless his family friends and co-workers 

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 am

From the list of charges, this dirtbag was a felon in possession. Regardless of his activity that night, he was going to kill or attempt to kill a cop. 

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 am

When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

SwampLife

Postby SwampLife » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:37 am

Thats crazy, i was hunting near franklin last week. My uncle was telling me about reports of poaching over there where many big bucks were found dead in fields with just their entire heads cut off just below the jaw... wonder if it is related.

What a low life, my heart goes out to the officer's family.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm

ORIGINAL: SwampLife

Thats crazy, i was hunting near franklin last week. My uncle was telling me about reports of poaching over there where many big bucks were found dead in fields with just their entire heads cut off just below the jaw... wonder if it is related.

Franklin, PA? Or Franklin County, PA.
The town of Franklin is in the northwest part of the state. The county of Franklin is in the southcentral. Adams County, where this happened, is adjacent (to the east) of Franklin County.

I suspect this kind of poaching is happening in both places. In the case of this crime, the buck that was killed was a spike.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

Just heard on the radio that WCO Grove called in the license plate number before he died. Also, that the state will seek the death penalty.

Steve

and let us all hope that the state gets what it is seeking. Preferrably as quickly as possible.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

SwampLife

Postby SwampLife » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

ORIGINAL: SwampLife

Franklin, PA? Or Franklin County, PA.
The town of Franklin is in the northwest part of the state. The county of Franklin is in the southcentral. Adams County, where this happened, is adjacent (to the east) of Franklin County.

I suspect this kind of poaching is happening in both places. In the case of this crime, the buck that was killed was a spike.

Steve

Northwest PA, thanks for the clarification, I was wondering why I hadn't heard about this while I was up there, now it makes sense.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 am

Disgusting...

I hope the murderer hangs....then burns in hell for this haneus act.  

This is why we should call the conservation dept. when we suspect poaching...because these idiot criminals might end up shooting at you.

They still got that loser that shot those hunters a few years ago in jail still.....they should hang him too, right before this guy.
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Bowtechian

Postby Bowtechian » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 am

This insane act happened close to where I live near Gettysburg. I heard the helicoptors flying around looking for the bone head. One of the last things he told his friend before he started shooting was, "I'm not going back to prison".
Dave M.

DaveYak

Postby DaveYak » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 pm

My heartfelt prayers to the family of the fallen officer! 

It's really sad what this country has become... Killing another person because you want to kill deer anytime you want, what is wrong with our society???  He should be publically executed along with those morons protesting military funerals!

DaveYak

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News