Elite Archery

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
gunther89

Elite Archery

Postby gunther89 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm

I am considering buying a new bow and I was wondering if anybody shoots Elite Archery.  I was looking at an Elite Judge but want to know if there bows are worth looking into.  Thanks.
Scott

pschuh32

RE: Elite Archery

Postby pschuh32 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 am

I'm in the market for a new bow this off season and I plan on looking hard at the elite bows. Everything I hear about them is great, if you go on the elite forms there are a lot of reviews and information about them. Chances are I'll be shooting one come next season, only problem for me is there are no bow shops in my area that sell them! Still looking forward to shooting one!

GTOHunter

RE: Elite Archery

Postby GTOHunter » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I've heard good things about the Elite Bows,like mpschuh32 mentioned I don't know of any Archery Shops around here either that carry them?Most Bow Hunters think I shoot the Elite GTO Bow because of my nick name but its because of the Pontiac GTO's I own that I arrived at my name! [;)] 

There a several Hunters that use the Elite Bows at www.huntingnet.com if You want to check with them and see what they think about them?

Return to Archery and Bowhunting