Bushnell Model# 119325C, $147 at Walmart

Nwest

Bushnell Model# 119325C, $147 at Walmart

Postby Nwest » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:38 am

Is anyone else using this camera?
I picked one up in August, I liked the price and the small size. Just some pros and cons in case you are considering getting one. Battery life seems to be good, I've been using the same set of 8 AA batteries since August. The camera has taken thousands of pictures (mostly because of poor placement on my part, pointing at the sun) and is still going strong. I like that you can set the delay as low as 5 seconds and that you can have it take 3 pictures everytime it is triggered. I've gotten some pictures with this camera that I would have missed with my others because of those features. The trigger speed could be better, but I can deal with that by adjusting how the camera is positioned on the trails. Daytime pictures are pretty good, although some are blurry. Night time pictures are very blurry for the most part, unless the subject is standing motionless while the picture is taken. I'm including pictures to show examples of the good and the bad. I've only put it in video mode once, I got 4 videos, 3 with nothing and one with the tail end of a deer.

derekb

RE: Bushnell Model# 119325C, $147 at Walmart

Postby derekb » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 am

i bought the same camera. i get some pictures that are blurry but not enough to bother me. its the best camera i have owned so far.

Return to Scouting Cameras