How can you become a better hunter? Find out here — and share your advice!
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 am
Man thats what you call a close encounter.... lol
NC Deer Hunter
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm
that brought back memories Morgan, been there a few times. Killer Noses but can't see a lick.
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 pm
As a bear hunter, I don't think I would've let him take that last step up. That's amazing!!
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm
Had more than one ladder stand climbed on by bears. Never when we have been in them.
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:00 pm
Wow! I don't think I would have had that much composure.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"
Return to Best Practices
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests