"Little Acorn" Camera Reviews

DeerAddict

"Little Acorn" Camera Reviews

Postby DeerAddict » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm

If any of you have a Ltl Acorn 5210 or know anything about them please tell me about it here. I was going to purchase a BTC or Cuddeback but someone told me the ltl acorn was better.

viking61

RE: "Little Acorn" Camera Reviews

Postby viking61 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 pm

www.chasingame.com is a good web site for trail camera reviews.
They just reviewed the one you referred to.
http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=157 and they just reviewed the 2011 model 2011 Little Acorn LTL-5210A Camera Review - December 25, 2010 at http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=197.
Definitely looks like a trail cam to consider.

GTOHunter

RE: "Little Acorn" Camera Reviews

Postby GTOHunter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 pm

I've heard a few good things about the Lil Acorn,I'd wait and follow all the reviews and see what kind of warranty they have and Customer Services to follow up on it in case there is any trouble with it?

gregd548

Re: ltl acorn

Postby gregd548 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 pm

I just received mine and although I haven't yet tried it in the field, there is an issue I'm concerned about.
: I got mine through Amazon, and it arrived in just 3 days. There is a warranty card in the package & when I tried to register it with Old Boys they told me that the seller I got it through was not an authorized retailer, so any warranty issues or claims would have to go through that seller. Old Boys says they honor warranties in the U.S. and when I informed them that Michigan IS in the U.S. last time I checked, they had no response. WHile it's a pricey camera and the reviews seem mostly positive, I'd be leery as a result of the warranty registration issue.

camoman

Re:

Postby camoman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

I have had my Litl Acorn camera for 2 seasons now and I love it. The pics and videos are great quality and you can zoom in on the pics and still have good picture quality. I recommend using the video feature. You catch a lot of things that you would miss with just photos. I have it take 2 pics followed by a 30 sec video. The battery life is also great. I usually replace the batteries once during the season and that is with 100 or more pics and videos a week. The batteries have never gone dead on me, but I don't take the chance.
Great cameras at a good price!
Take a first-timer hunting, and 2 lives will change!

Randy

trailcamstore

Re: super great price with LTL Acorn

Postby trailcamstore » Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Authentic Store! super great price !
Trail camera store :www.trailcamstore.com

Return to Scouting Cameras