stickbow suggestions?

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
Deebz

RE: stickbow suggestions?

Postby Deebz » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks again Highlander... it's always good to have a good report on an internet based company... i've been burned by things in the past.

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 pm

ORIGINAL: Deebz

Thanks again Highlander... it's always good to have a good report on an internet based company... i've been burned by things in the past.

No problem, Adam is a stand up guy that I know personally. Even better is that he works as a volunteer with USSA and other organizations so he walks the walk and talks the talk.

USN_Sam1385

Postby USN_Sam1385 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

ORIGINAL: Highlander Archery

ORIGINAL: Deebz

No problem, Adam is a stand up guy that I know personally. Even better is that he works as a volunteer with USSA and other organizations so he walks the walk and talks the talk.

first bow buck with it.

The point is...50 yrs old and it was still shooting fine...I did replace the string...but saved the original....I could pull and hold for the shot fairly easily...so that's a Bear product

Just bought one of the 'rough and ready' english style 25-30 lber to learn form on from Macs Archery. Should be here any day. Will give a full report. For $59 you can't beat it. I will finish it myself. This is just a temp. bow to learn on. Traded my .270 for a 55# Thunderhorn Coup Stick. Will be my 'real' bow once i learn proper form etc.

Btw: They say you shold learn with a lower pound bow, make u better archer in long run

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting