H'burg show -- who's going?

Everyday Hunter

H'burg show -- who's going?

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Who's going to the Eastern Sport Show in Harrisburg? I'll be there Thursday and Friday.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

retiredsailor

RE: H'burg show -- who's going?

Postby retiredsailor » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 am

My one son and I drove up and spent the day there Monday. Nice show again this year, and it seemed like a few more vendors were present than the last several years. After the show, we usually go over the Bass Pro Shop and wander around a bit. Hope you enjoy it. Interestingly, my only purchases were 1) a bottle of super-hot horseradish (at the show), and 2) a venison cookbook at BassProShop.
It isn't what happens to us, it is how we deal with it, that matters most.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 pm

ORIGINAL: retiredsailor

..., and 2) a venison cookbook at BassProShop.

I hope it was Tracy Schmidt's Venison Wisdom!

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Bowtechian

Postby Bowtechian » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

I was there with my wife for about 5 hours on Monday. We were comparing prices, quality, & design of various safe companies & ended up buying a Franklin by Liberty. I liked the amount & configuration of the shelving & it had a factory installed door panel with loads of pockets & handgun holders.

They added a new room full of venders this year, so there are more things to check out.

Don't forget to stop by and chat with my friend Jeremy in his WYLD Mineral booth. He has some good quality products on the market.
Dave M.

tex3012

Postby tex3012 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:07 pm

design of various safe companies

was is the safe that stood about 15-18 feet tall and weighed 4,000 lbs ?? im not sure if you saw it but im still trying to figure out what i can put in it...

retiredsailor

Postby retiredsailor » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 pm

No, actually the book is called '301 Venison Recipes', published by D&DH.
Have only glanced through it but have already found several recipes I want to try.
It isn't what happens to us, it is how we deal with it, that matters most.

Return to Pennsylvania