Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

Postby xgunnr » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Went to the Jacksonville gander, bought lots of gear last year and had a few gander buck coupons for $10 each for my pruchases they had sent me, i guess to get me back and spend more money. At that time the sales person told me they would do that and the free gun cleaning once a year and all so I bit and bought the new rifle..... Seems copperate HG stopped all the redememtion of Gander Bucks feb 1st. I was there to get some ammo and was told this, they also are not honoring the once a year cleaning on firearms purchased too, seems they can't afford a gunsmith. Hey the Gander rewards was a promotion to get me and you to purchase stuff, taking it away without notice is a rotten thing to do. I guess its only $30 worth I had left but hey I spent the money there and now its gone along with the special services. I am sure other things will follow suit. Wrote to the CEO today, lets see if they help. The clerk there told me the new ceo is a british guy and wants to turn the company around, how about we trun this guy around and send him back his land free of firearms, hunting and the like! I feel better now saying that. Not going to Gander again till they change things, shooters has better deals, but I hear ATF is harrassing them about staw sales to mexico or something like that....Will it ever end. Oh lastly, I haev a friend at Sig in NH. He got a letter from the feds asking his opion of taxing ammo. I am betting that is more like we are doing it anyway, soon???? Gee I sure hope the "Donald" runs this time....xgunnr

RE: Gander Mnt stopping Gander Bucks?

Postby Gulfcapt » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

let us know what the response was from the Ceo of Gander Mtn I would like hear this lol

Postby Sailfish » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Here is another threadon the subject
seems the issue is on or off, depending on who you talk to

Oh and welcome to the forum
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Postby Huntingdad » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 am

I just got a new certificate today.
Eat or be Eaten!!!!

Return to Florida