mercy killing deer/illinois

Does your state have a deer regulation that defies common sense?
jonny5buck

mercy killing deer/illinois

Postby jonny5buck » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

I guess it's illegal if someone or you happen to hit a deer and decide to mercy kill a deer.Im sorry but because of legal reasons please pardon the wording.

I may or may not have been in this situation before,where someone slammed a deer,crippled it[paralyzed from rear legs and one smashed front leg.I may or may not have mercy killed it because regardless of the law on the books it was the right thing to do..in my opinion of course.

When you are in an area with no cell phone signal...and a lady begging you to please end it's suffering..what would you do...? at night real late..no signal ,no -one else on the road?

I would do it again in those circumstances...that is if i did or did not do it...[:D]--[:)]

ishman

RE: mercy killing deer/illinois

Postby ishman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah the laws are the same here in pennsylvania. You are not allowed to do it without permission from the game commision. It would be awfully ignorant to fine somebody for putting an obviously severly injured deer out of its misery
Eric

ShayneThill

Re: mercy killing deer/illinois

Postby ShayneThill » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 pm

You've entered an area where there is no signal. It sounds like there installed a high power jammer.
http://www.jammerfromchina.com/categori ... er_Jammer/

Return to Dumb deer laws