One Beautiful Farm

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Bob Olsen

One Beautiful Farm

Postby Bob Olsen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:22 am

My farm by Don Higgins is now available. It is the Thirteenth post in this thread. Ta Da!!!

jonny5buck

RE: One Beautiful Farm

Postby jonny5buck » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 pm

OH bob..c'mon man...don't feel bad...im still learning how to upload and download stuff...etc,

Bob Olsen

Postby Bob Olsen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks for understanding Bro. I had directions tho and feel like I should be able to do this. I am determined to get it and I will. And it is a very beautiful farm.

Bob Olsen

Postby Bob Olsen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 am

Are you teasing me? Bro.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:08 pm

BoB I believe th posts above are from a spambot...half human half robot...5 posts and not one human response just free advertisement for something that may be a legitimate or not...im not sure..i hate spam!!!

Could be a guy having trouble posting but im skeptical.. the only good thing about spam is it goes with eggs...or spam eggs and spam...[:D]

Bob Olsen

Postby Bob Olsen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 pm

jonny5, do you know how I can post a picture of my farm? I was told to log into the forum, make then make a new post, in that window "click here to upload"In the next window click "browse" and select the image file you want to upload. Then click on the first window that popped up , click embed picture to post. Then post as you normally would. the image will show up on your post. But, as you can see it didn't work.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am

Bob Olsen,
The instructions you mention sound like they're good up to a point. After you click on "click here to upload" and then  "browse" and select the picture that you want to post, you must scroll to the bottom of that window and check the box marked "OK". You can check the box to imbed picture in post before you hit "browse" if that's any easier. We're waitin' to see that farm.

Bowtechian

Postby Bowtechian » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

Bob,

Did you resize your picture before trying to post it? You want the photo to be around 600x800 to fit nicely on the screen. If you do that & follow the other instructions mentioned, we should be seeing this farm very soon.
Dave M.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 pm

@ BOB- you better take these guy's advice...im still learning a lot with pictures....it took me 3 days to post my avatar ''campfire '' picture...took me another 2 days to find out how to flip it sideways....

looking forward to seeing your farm-[;)]

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Good luck Bob. I still can't figure out how to reduce photos. There is something to download that will do it for you, but it still evades my computer skills. My daughter keeps telling me that she will show me, but it has not happened yet. Hmmm.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Next

Return to Breaking News