Hunting Clubs

wseested

Hunting Clubs

Postby wseested » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Hello, does anyone from the Northern Virginia area know of any hunting clubs/lease clubs that may have openings for responsible new members? I have been active in hunting and shooting for most of my life and place safety as my first priority at all times. I am a current member of the Wildlife Achievement Chapter (Damascus, Maryland) of the Izaak Walton League of America, where I have been rifle, pistol and shotgun range safety certified, and participated in yearly conservation projects. I have also taken safety courses through the National Rifle Association, Maryland State Police, Maryland Department of Natural Resources, and American Red Cross. If anyone knows of any groups at all who may have openings, I would love to hear about them. Thank you.

whitetailtime

RE: Hunting Clubs

Postby whitetailtime » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Welcome I hunt around the Culpeper area. I don't know of any clubs around here looking for members. Try going on craigslist.com and enter the word deer on the search line. I have seen some listing for hunt club members wanted in the northern Va area. Maybe this will help. Good luck.

Return to Virginia