2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available.

DeerAddict

2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available.

Postby DeerAddict » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Cabela's now has the new 2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available for purchase. For some reason they don't have the regular white flash version though.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunting/ ... t103867380

kragevalley

RE: 2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available.

Postby kragevalley » Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Anyone have any reviews of this camera yet? im looking into getting one of these, just looking for feedback.

bmstaaf

Postby bmstaaf » Mon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

5mp ir, seems steep in price to me. probably a decent camera but I think I'd buy two ir moultries for that IMO.

DeerAddict

Postby DeerAddict » Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 pm

kragevalley, chasingame has reviewed it... http://chasingame.com/index.php?id=211

motorbreaker

Postby motorbreaker » Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 am

From the sounds of it, i would not buy this camera. 6months warrenty is not enough.
I do like the time lapse photo option, But i think it would only be good if you can check your camera often to change the batteries.

I'll stick with my trophy cams for now.

kragevalley

Postby kragevalley » Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks for the link. It looks like a nice camera, but i have to agree with motorbreaker, that is not enough of a warranty. For $230 some odd dollars, thats rediculous.

Old Mossy1

Re: RE: 2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available.

Postby Old Mossy1 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:56 am

motorbreaker wrote:From the sounds of it, i would not buy this camera. 6months warrenty is not enough.
I do like the time lapse photo option, But i think it would only be good if you can check your camera often to change the batteries.

I'll stick with my trophy cams for now.

Motorbreaker - The warranty is not 6 months rather, their is a 18 month warranty with on line registration. The battery life is 50,000 images on the Attack IR. Beware what is posted on Chasingames website as they are far from un biased.....

bowwinkles

Re: 2011 Cuddeback Attack IR available.

Postby bowwinkles » Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 am

Old Mossy1 A single post the same as mine and you are trying to sway the thousands of hunters who use that site for very good trail camera information that is always proven. Because there is a message being put out that there are some problems with that camera, you want to shoot the messenger. The warranty change to 18 months with on line registration came about after shipping because they had reported and pointed out the slick little piece of paper in the product box that stated 6 months warranty for full time users. This shill approach to kill the messager is very much out of place. Cameras being received today still have that same piece of paper with that same warranty printed on it. Until they publish the warranty and place it along with the camera in the box there are still going to be many who will still beleive what is printed on that sheet.

GTOHunter

Postby GTOHunter » Sun May 29, 2011 9:40 am

In all Fairness...ChasinGame gives a pretty good in-depth reveiw on Trail Camera's,they give the good and bad news about them and let You the Consumer decide what You like or dis-like about them.As with all Trail Camera's there's going to be good and bad ones,some Companies stand behind their products while other do not...the only way to make one that You can put together yourself and judge on that is the HomeBrew Trail Camera's! :D ;)
If I'm not Hunting for Deer...I'm Hunting for Pontiacs!

Old Mossy1

Postby Old Mossy1 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:16 am

bowwinkles wrote:Old Mossy1 A single post the same as mine and you are trying to sway the thousands of hunters who use that site for very good trail camera information that is always proven. Because there is a message being put out that there are some problems with that camera, you want to shoot the messenger. The warranty change to 18 months with on line registration came about after shipping because they had reported and pointed out the slick little piece of paper in the product box that stated 6 months warranty for full time users. This shill approach to kill the messager is very much out of place. Cameras being received today still have that same piece of paper with that same warranty printed on it. Until they publish the warranty and place it along with the camera in the box there are still going to be many who will still beleive what is printed on that sheet.

Bowwinkles-Go ahead and pick 5 random cameras that they have reviewed. The measuring stick is always different. I'm all for truly an unbiased review but what they are offering is a disservice to all of us hunters who rely on these sites for solid information. As far as the warranty goes, the part that is not mentioned is that the packaging is stickerd with an 18 month warranty sticker. It would seem to me that would qualify as "published".....

Next

Return to Scouting Cameras