Having any troubles? Forum working OK?

If you used our old forum, please read this ...
Rocky Landsverk

Having any troubles? Forum working OK?

Postby Rocky Landsverk » Wed May 04, 2011 3:35 pm

please let us know if everything is working OK for you. thanks.
Rocky Landsverk
Online Product Manager
DeerandDeerHunting.com

freak nasty 145

Re: Having any troubles? Forum working OK?

Postby freak nasty 145 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm

do not like it at all.
"Any sportsman who can kill his deer without the tingling spine, the quick clutch at his heart, the delicious trembling of nerve fibers when the game is finally down, has no place in the deer woods." Lawrence R. Koller. (1948).

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Wed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm

I have to agree...pics never made it over....todays post is no where to be found...don't care for format...but I just hate change period :(
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Login won't take my old password. However, it shows "Wanderer" as one of the people logged in. Web page says I haven't been online on this forum since Oct 27,2010. I was on here this morning (May 4). Bottom of 1st page says most users ever was May 5,2011. That's tomorrow. This morning the old 1st page said it was woods walkers birthday so I sent him an e-mail. He just e-mailed me back...his birthday is in the beginning of April. I'm totally lost. Now the page says I can't log in because of too many incorrect logins.Please wait 24 hours anfd try again. Please put this forum back the way it was and leave it alone.

JFry1969

Postby JFry1969 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

I have to agree. I dont care for it all. I was always taught if somethin aint broke then dont fix it..... just sayin

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Well now that I asked to reset my password, your site sent 3 messages to my old e-mail address instead of the one I switched to several months ago. I was able to retreive said message and RESET my password. Go to LOGIN and enter my username and the new improved password and VOILA another "you can't login for 24 hours because of too many incorrect logins". BUT when I look to see who's online...guess what???.."wanderer" shows up as being online. Oh well, at least I can post and let you know whats happening. By the way, I looked up "woods walker" in the member index and it said his last post was Oct 29,2010. Something is way screwed up in bringing over old info from the old site.Woodsie posts more than anyone else on this site. Member search also doesn't allow us to type in a name when searching, I had to page through 10 pages of "W's" and they are not in alpha order.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm

In the amount of time it took me to type up a one paragraph post, I got timed out of the website. No problem, it still says my password is invalid but here I am for the 3rd or 4th time even though it says I can't get online.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 am

Gee.....You think you could make it any more difficult to use? I hope you're not planning on doing to the magazine what 's been done to the web forum!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

motorbreaker

Postby motorbreaker » Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 am

JFry1969 wrote:I have to agree. I dont care for it all. I was always taught if somethin aint broke then dont fix it..... just sayin

I also like the old site better. This one is harder for me to see.

i also lost about 40 posts in the change. How do I get my state back on my avatare?
Jake

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 am

Guys I'm going to say bye....It's been a nice few years but alas I don't go to forums that have lousy formats....it's not suppose to be difficult to stay in touch....hope to see you all at different places....perhaps Talk Hunting...very friendly ...ppl user friendly forum...lots of good info and treats...If I don't see some of you ...Please Have a great future hunting and always be safe and have fun......Msbadger(Chris)
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Next

Return to NEW FORUM FAQ