This Even Outdoes Scent Lock/Block!

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
jonny5buck

Re: This Even Outdoes Scent Lock/Block!

Postby jonny5buck » Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 am

Got another one WW-be the first on your block to get OZONE MAGIC''..Science says concentrated ozone kills odor.Be the first to get this technology- :) --Although i understand that this will actually kill odors..it's not practical and cant see who would be buying this item either???They sell ozone generators ..you put your clothes in an airtight compartment and ozone magic wisks away odors...

My favorite is ozonics hr 200--[399-$]--The man. recommends low power setting for ground blind use ..get this..ready???

High power use for treestand use. :lol: .yes you can buy an ozone cleaner/purifier and lug it up in the tree w/you.....it even has a rechargeable battery--!!!!

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 am

this one at least is sound logic.. ozone molecules are highly reactive with many types of molecules, including scent. I see it working well in a ground blind... if you can avoid filling the air space with too much ozone... Imagine that headline: "Hunter dies from ozone poisoning"...

I don't think it would work very well in a tree stand though. Seems to me that the wind blowing your scent and the ozone around would prevent the molecules from being able to interact enough to be neutralized...
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Deebz wrote:this one at least is sound logic.. ozone molecules are highly reactive with many types of molecules, including scent. I see it working well in a ground blind... if you can avoid filling the air space with too much ozone... Imagine that headline: "Hunter dies from ozone poisoning"...

I don't think it would work very well in a tree stand though. Seems to me that the wind blowing your scent and the ozone around would prevent the molecules from being able to interact enough to be neutralized...

Ya my comment about it is at the unit that would be taken into the tree with you...otherwise it is proven to work...i really couldnt justify spending the kind of money they want for the containment system,and using it...if someone has that money to belt around it does work as far as eliminating odors ...but outside?? in a tree... :lol:

bmorris

Postby bmorris » Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Where is D & DH when it comes to checking out products and advertising, Seems they are only interested in their bottom line ?

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Speaking of scams.....I was watching the 'Dual Survival" show, and that idiot who wears shorts and socks (without boots) in knee deep snow when it's 0 out, was explaining how he can do that......

"I've trained myself to change my MITOCHONDRIA so I can tolerate the cold."

WHAAAAA?????? You can alter your CELLS by simply thinking about it??? HO-KAAAAY.......

Someone take a little too much LSD somewhere down the road? Sheeesh..........

The sumbuck IS pretty good at building fires though. I guess he has to be to KEEP FROM FREEZING TO DEATH AND/OR LOSING HIS EXTREMITIES! :roll:
Last edited by Woods Walker on Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Fri May 27, 2011 7:21 pm

----- :lol: ------------ :lol:

stanlh

Postby stanlh » Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Voodoo.
Unprovable baloney. This will not be around long.
Stan

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat May 28, 2011 4:45 am

I agree about the voodoo/baloney part, but I hesitate at the "won't be around long" part. Afterall, Scent Lock/Block's been out there for almost 2 deacdes, been proven wrong in a Federal court of law with a permanent injunction against them, and they STILL are going strong!

As long as hunters are prone to antler addiction, then there were ALWAYS be a snake oil salesman or two around to cash in on their desire to have a "magic feather"!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

wisbooner3932

Postby wisbooner3932 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

bmorris wrote:The same people who fall for this are the same kind of hunters who support carbon.
Be sure some of our great " pro hunters " will soon join in supporting these claims.
Maybe the bone collectors can add this to their list of endorsements ?

Why would they need to endorse it when they already have Bob Fromme! Haha I've never even heard of him and I also love how the clip they show him in looks like its from the 80's.

"Defeating the 6th sense"? How can anyone even fall for a line like that? That's like saying I have a cure for cancer.
You can take my gun, from my cold dead hands.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

P.T Barnum was right. "There is a sucker born every minute" The trick is not to be one yourself. Stay thirsty my friends.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News