Reactions to King Buck Story

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
All Talk

Re: Reactions to King Buck Story

Postby All Talk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:00 am

Here we go again.
Just because you hunt does not make you a hunter.

wannafish2

Postby wannafish2 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm

There is no reason for this to continue. I have said from the beginning Reneau has gotten way to big for his britches. What I want to know now is, why after all this time are the other members of the B&C afraid to step up and do what is right? Someone has to remove Reneau from his position. This buck deserves to be recognized for the trophy it is. Give it a panel score and put the issue to rest once and for all. Who cares if Reneaus feelings are hurt in the process? We have enough politics in this country. I don't know if Reneau is being paid or not....but anyone else who does such a poor job of representing their company/office/job would be fired. Reneau shouldn't be any different. Just my .02

GrandView

Postby GrandView » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Remove Mr. Reneau from his position?

For defining precisely the position of Boone and Crockett on this issue 6 years before the King buck was harvested?

Complete with the advisory that very experienced Official Measurers could/would make a mistake in defining these points as normal?

e-man

Postby e-man » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 pm

This is a great time to tell every one about a way tp end all disscions, about rack scores, tipical a non tipical, recently i went through cancer treatment, an found a very excact ways, to messure everything in the body including bone mass. to very exsact messurements.
100% more accurite than tipical BC scoring/popeing young. if we used the same technology to messure these high scoring racks there would be no questions left... we would have a new way of scoring all racks/species exe. ive called both BC/PY with this idea an was told that this is our ready been researched an would not be affective. I say put it to the test publish the resaults on the top five 5 racks both tipical an non tipical an lets let the hunters make there own dessicion. the ways of the past worked good in the past but this is the furture lets look to the future for better ways an better resaults. This is one man oppion tell me what you think. send me an email at

ericmedlar@yahoo.com

eric james medlar

thank you,

jw8pointhunter

Postby jw8pointhunter » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 pm

All I want to know is how a 6x8 be scored as a typital and rewarded as a world record , if this buck isn't a 6x6 and not a new world record . Very complexing isn't it. if this how things are done, we need to rethink how the scoreing is done and no one has the right to say this is how it goes and I feel any time a very large animals is taken it should be scored by a panel of three or more scorers so there are no judgement calls done by one preson. This will keep all the questions out of the hands of one man.

Previous

Return to General Discussions