Deer Herd in a Stick (Evercalm)/Buck Bomb

baacke13

Deer Herd in a Stick (Evercalm)/Buck Bomb

Postby baacke13 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Picked up some evercalm and an acorn rage buck bomb today. Wondering if anyone has used evercalm or any of the buck bomb products and if they had any success.

rmontez

Re: Deer Herd in a Stick (Evercalm)/Buck Bomb

Postby rmontez » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 am

i've used the buck bomb in my back yard with a decoy and it brought in a little 6 pointed who wanted to fight but I have never had any luck with it in the woods. Never used the ever calm.

cmarberg18

Re: Deer Herd in a Stick (Evercalm)/Buck Bomb

Postby cmarberg18 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am

I have used evercalm since the 2009 season and LOVE it! It has worked so well that I even convinced a hard nosed old timer into not only using it, but swearing by it. My original stick has held up well since in 09' season with me putting it on just about everything i have come into contact with from my boots all the way to my tree stand and everything in between, only this year have i purchased a new stick. Last year in a 3 day time period I had a total of at least 4 different deer directly under (not counting ones that were in the area), down wind, and all around my stand with this stuff out and not one was spooked or nervous. I use the stick in combination with good hygiene and a scent lok suit ( i know there are many people who don't like it but i have had much success with carbon) and haven't been winded NOT ONCE since. Would i recommend its use, YES YES YES! Just bought the VS1 and cant wait to try that out during the rut, if it works as well as the evercalm it will be a darn good year! ;)

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators