Be the coolest deer hunting kid on the block this Halloween season with this awesome jack o’ lantern. It’s easy to make with our exclusive DDH buck pumpkin carving stencil and a little time. These will be fun to do with the kids or grandkids!
Enter your email here to automatically download the pumpkin carving stencil PDF.
Kids: Ask an adult to download the stencil and help you with this activity. Safety is always important.
What you’ll need to create your coolest pumpkin jack o’ lantern this Halloween season:
- Knife – to cut the top of the pumpkin
- Spoon – to scoop out the guts
- Some tape
- A pin or nail – to transfer your deer carving pattern to the pumpkin
- Knife – to carve the front of the pumpkin
Instructions for how to carve your deer jack-o-lantern:
- Download and print out the deer pumpkin stencil (PDF)
- Cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds
- Tape your deer pumpkin stencil to the front of the pumpkin
- Using the nail or pin, punch holes through the paper following the outline of the stencil so that they make little holes in the pumpkin
- Remove the stencil paper
- Use your pumpkin carving knife to cut along the dotted lines you made
Have fun and Happy Halloween from Deer & Deer Hunting!