Each issue of Deer & Deer Hunting brings you the must-know details you need, from deer behavior to rut predictions.
Get your hands on this vital hunting tool today!
Deer & Deer Hunting June 2011
D&DH was developed under the direction of white-tailed deer hunters offering comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate. Subscribe now.
• Use these seven proven tactics to improve your odds in the woods this fall.
• A top archer offers tips to set up a bow-hunting rig specially tailered to white-tailed deer pursuit.
• Adhere to this code of honor, and watch as your fortunes change.
• Management practices are often the biggest culprits in reduced fawn survival rates.
• We’ve been prodding each other to "take a kid hunting" for years. Is anyone listening?
• Mel Johnson’s buck has stood as Pope & Young’s top-scoring typical whitetail for 45 years. Will the giant 12-pointer ever fall from bow-hunting’s top spot?
• Here are time-proven tips that will help keep your crossbow in tip-top shape.
• An in-depth look at the shot angle that leaves little room for error: the brisket.
• D&DH’s editors reveal their top picks from this year’s crop of new products.
• Like the animal he hunts, a true whitetail hunter is a conglomeration of many things.
Click here to learn more about the previous issues of the magazine.
Click here to get the first 30 years of the magazine all on CD.
Magazine Subscriber Online Customer Care »
Turkey & Turkey Hunting Magazine »
Editorial Questions or Comments »