Each issue of Deer & Deer Hunting brings you the must-know details you need, from deer behavior to rut predictions.
Get your hands on this vital hunting tool today!
Deer & Deer Hunting June 2011
D&DH was developed under the direction of white-tailed deer hunters offering comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate. Subscribe now.
• Use these seven proven tactics to improve your odds in the woods this fall.
• A top archer offers tips to set up a bow-hunting rig specially tailered to white-tailed deer pursuit.
• Adhere to this code of honor, and watch as your fortunes change.
• Management practices are often the biggest culprits in reduced fawn survival rates.
• We’ve been prodding each other to "take a kid hunting" for years. Is anyone listening?
• Mel Johnson’s buck has stood as Pope & Young’s top-scoring typical whitetail for 45 years. Will the giant 12-pointer ever fall from bow-hunting’s top spot?
• Here are time-proven tips that will help keep your crossbow in tip-top shape.
• An in-depth look at the shot angle that leaves little room for error: the brisket.
• D&DH’s editors reveal their top picks from this year’s crop of new products.
• Like the animal he hunts, a true whitetail hunter is a conglomeration of many things.
Click here to learn more about the previous issues of the magazine.
Click here to get the first 30 years of the magazine all on CD.