You asked, and TruGlo listened. The new Carbon XS Xtreme is the next generation carbon composite archery sight for any aspiring bowhunter. TruGlo added more shooter-suggested features than ever before, including a longer mounting bracket, extended windage and elevation adjustments, larger aperture and Pro-Brite Pin Technology for even brighter pins.
With a little bit of everything, Carbon XS Xtreme is the “go to” sight for any bowhunter, at any skill level. Pliny Gale with TruGlo provides some more insight on this great new bowsight to consider this season in this DDH Innovation Zone.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon-composite construction; weighs less than 4.2 oz.
- Unique PRO•BRITE pin design for increased durability and brightness
- TRU•FLO Fiber Design
- Extra-long fibers for maximum brightness
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability
- Adjustable for left and right-handed shooters
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring is aligned with the outer aperture ring for improved peep alignment
- TRU•TOUCH Soft-Feel Technical Coating
From Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine, the 2016 Whitetails Wall Calendar features the work of deer researchers Wayne Laroche and Charlie Alsheimer, who reveal the 2016 whitetail rut prediction, based on years of lunar cycle research. Utilize this deer moon phase calendar to find out which days the deer will be seeking and chasing so you can time the rut for the best time to hunt.