Are aliens checking out our white-tailed deer from spaceships at night and then zooming away? One game camera seems to appear to have captured some hunters from outer space doing just that.
Rainer and Edith Shattles of Jackson County, Miss., have Moultrie game camera images they can’t identify. No one can, or will, definitively, for that matter. The Shattles told WLOX television it’s been quite interesting trying to figure out the mystery.
The UFO lights were spotted in the game camera images between about 7:30 and 8:15 p.m. on Feb. 16. They began as a bright light and then images show two small lights that look like a vehicle above ground.
“Well, whether it was aliens, not sure about that,” Rainer said. “It definitely was a UFO. Whether it was a government drone or what, I wish if nothing else one (agency) would step up and say, ‘Yeah it was ours’.
“It’s a puzzle that might not be solved and it’s one that kinda fun,” he added. “It adds a little flavor to life, I guess you could say. We’re fascinated over it because it was right here and it’s real.”
Drone? Swamp gas? Little green men from Mars? What was it?
Get This Great Cooler/Dry Box and You’ll Be Set!
Whether you’re going to the beach on vacation, relaxing at the fishin’ hole or sweating your butt off in summer at a deer camp work day, this Engel Cooler/Dry Box will be a great benefit.
Three sizes are available with these great features:
- Quality injection molding and high-grade molded polystyrene foam insulation keeps your food and drinks cold
- Air-tight EVA gasket seals the entire lid
- Carrying is comfortable with recessed ergonomic carry handles and an integrated shoulder strap
- Stays shut with stainless steel latches and fittings secured with stainless steel screws
- No foul smells, thanks to stain and odor resistant surfaces
- Easy to clean with a non-absorbent surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Self-stopping hinge
- Includes a convenient hanging accessory tray