ShopDeerHunting VIP Membership
Shop Our Store
Leysath's Better Venison Cookbook
Tired of the same old venison dishes? Have an itch to do a little more in the kitchen or at camp with your roasts, tenderloin or shoulders? Bank on the years of knowledge - hunting and in the kitchen - from Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef, in his new "Better Venison Cookbook!" Leysath takes you from prep to table with great information and recipes you and your family or friends will enjoy.
Come buy it now! »
Featured ArticlesMonday, May 20th, 2013 by Jacob Edson, D&DH managing editor
Mel Johnson’s Illinois Beanfield Buck has stood as Pope and Young’s top-scoring typical for more than 45 years. Will this giant 12-pointer ever fall from bowhunting’s top spot? By Les Davenport After arriving at a Peoria County farm on Friday … Read More
Latest Hunting Articles
- ATK To Buy Savage Parent Company
- Leave Those ‘Orphaned’ Fawns Alone Because They’re Not Orphans
- Great Dry Rub Recipe For Your Venison Steak, Roasts
- Great Venison Kebabs Are Party Favorites
- Shooting Range, Good Instruction Help New Shooters Enjoy First Experience
Latest From Our Blogs
- Duck Dynasty Star is a Big Deer Hunter
- 4 Ways to Guess the Age of a Buck
- Get Kids Hooked With Youth Bows
- Bowhunters: Are You Legal?
- Alabama Outdoor Retailer Mark Whitlock Loses Battle With Lymphoma
From the Deer & Deer Hunting Forum
Win Buck Commander Gear!
to win a Buck Commander Scope, Bow Case, or Rifle Case!
The Ultimate Educational Tool
In this state-of-the-art program, you “take the shot” on a deer. Then peel away the hide, skin and bones to see which organs were hit. Use the instant trailing guide to decide what to do next.
Exclusive Deer & Deer Hunting Knife
Hand crafted exclusively for us by Bark River Knives. You’ll find it perfect for field dressing tasks and all around use in the hunting camp. Made in USA. Original retail value $220.00 but only $99.99 through our online store.