D&DH was developed under the direction of white-tailed deer hunters offering comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate. Click here to learn more.
Click here to download this issue.
• Walt Hampton explains how overthinking fields tactics can cost many opportunities.
• Joel Spring’s hunting buddy is no freeloader. And, for what he lacks in conversation, he makes up for with diehard dedication during any and all deer hunting seasons.
• Whitetails are better equipped to see us than we are to see them. A new study explains why.
• Can you stockpile bucks? Charlie Alsheimer takes an honest look.
• Transform good property into a great one by adding a pond.
• Learn to identify ambush points to fill tags year after year.
Deer & Deer Hunting is the nation’s #1 whitetail hunting magazine! Every issue is loaded with deer behavior, biology and hunting strategies guaranteed to make you a better hunter. Subscribe Now!