Deer & Deer Hunting magazine was born in 1977, a by-product of the Stump Sitters Whitetail Study Group. It was founded by Jack Brauer and Al Hofacker, two ultra-serious whitetail hunters from the Upper Midwest. The magazine built its reputation on editorial quality and integrity.
Today, it offers comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate.
Each issue of Deer & Deer Hunting brings you the must-know details you need, from deer behavior to rut predictions.
- first-hand reports of extraordinary hunts
- expert hunting tips, techniques and strategies
- special big-buck hunting sections
- deer management insight and reports
The magazine’s success spawned the top-rated Deer & Deer Hunting TV show on Pursuit Channel. D&DH also produces groundbreaking web shows, numerous books and countless educational media.
• For advertising information, contact Brad Rucks: email@example.com
• Contact editorial department (letters to the editor, writer’s guidelines).