Wisconsin 2012 Hunting Journal.

kellory

Re: Wisconsin 2012 Hunting Journal.

Postby kellory » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Gafrage, that is a poacher. get as many pics as you can and call it in. He can't poach from jail. :x
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Jslotter

Re: Wisconsin 2012 Hunting Journal.

Postby Jslotter » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Ok then. I thought at first it was because of my post with my incident with a yearling yesterday followed up with your post. It was right when I rolled outta bed this morning when I got on here so my head is really never clear enough to filter things thru. I know what you mean about having a-hole neighbors. Its an uphill battle and really no one really is ever happy in this type of situation. If you feel he is committing any crime, make sure to document it with pictures and or video and notify the Sheriff dept. I wouldn't provoke anything. Anyways, I practice QDM all thru bow season and depending on how my bow season went, I will pass the young ones in gun too. This year has been sloooooooow. I have a feeling a will be eating tag soup. So, the first opportunity now I get at a legal animal in late season bow, I will take it.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Previous

Return to Wisconsin