In one of the most entertaining and informative episodes in the history of the show, Pat describes for Dan and Brad how he worked to launch Driven TV, his outlook on the hunting lifestyle, his love of shed hunting, and his wife Nicole Reeve’s hunting prowess. Among the topics discussed,
- Pat Reeve’s advice for finding the job you love.
- What you need to know before you try to launch your own TV show. (“I’ve eaten a lot of macaroni and cheese and Ramen noodles.”)
- Trophy Whitetails with Pat & Nicole Reeve: The exhaustive process of putting your life’s work into a book, including pulling together more than two dozen book-exclusive video clips.
- Shed Hunting: How to fill a truck full of sheds …. and get back across the border.
- Nicole Reeve: Is she the best female hunter? ([Critics] need to pay my taxidermy bill. They’ll learn real quick she’s not just eye candy.”)
- What’s coming next for the Driven TV team: A musk ox hunt in the Arctic, shed hunting in Canada, and a month in a tent on Kodiak Island in search of a brown bear with a bow.
- With a cameo from Nicole!