malcontent problems found ....

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Homunculi

malcontent problems found ....

Postby Homunculi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:57 pm

i do not ever think i will ever understand my brother ..

please do not get me wrong but anything i do he has to top me in one way or another and grind it in ..

i do not know what i have done over the past month but he has blocked my phone and e-mails ...
but still has his 4th wife watching my facebook ...

i do not know what i have done but helped him in times of need giving him a place to stay for free ... but when i needed a place ... i was on my own ...

do not know but when your mother (mom) passes away i guess things fall apart ... ... hell i cannot even get my sister to return my calls ..

my father finally said he is proud of me ... heh .. first time in 30 years ... and still does not call, visit, or ask me to come over ...

i guess this is what gave me the feeling of malcontent that i had last year ...

oh well .... ...... ..... such is life ...
If I ain't huntin i ain't livin!!

hunting is not only skill but, being in the right place at the right time ...

gear:
tenpoint TITAN HLX
revelation 30" barrel 12G
Bear Encounter

xmatax

Re: malcontent problems found ....

Postby xmatax » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:05 am

Keep your head held high and just keep moving forward in life. I can't imagine the frustration and pain it causes to not have a close family member an integral part of my life, but ultimately you live this life for you. If others can't appreciate and walk with you on your journey there is no use beating yourself up over it.

When you look back on life the only judgement on your life that matters is your own. If, at the end of the day, you can say "I did what I believed was best for me to the best of my ability", then nothing else should matter and the cards will fall as they will.

If you truly feel you can't move on in a positive direction without them in your life, then perhaps a third party intermediary needs to sit down with you and your family members to really hammer home what is causing this divide. I don't mean a common friend or relative either, I mean someone who is completely neutral of the situation and does it for a living. Oftentimes they are able to throw all bias aside and ask the hard questions that people are afraid of. I wish you best of luck in whatever path you choose towards either a reconciliation or moving ahead without them.

Homunculi

Postby Homunculi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 pm

xmatax ...
been living for myself for a while... after my father left 30 years ago ... that took a while to get over ... and after my mother passed away he starts talking to me ? .. then says he is proud of me ??? ...

and my brother who is driven by being the best and the first to have done something ... who has not really spoken to me since our mothers death ... but has done nothing but downgrade anything i have done ..

if one thing i have learned over the years ... and that is not to let anyone hold you down they will not hold me down ...

it is just the sad part that my friends are the ones celebrating and sharing with me ... not my family ...

but when i get my boys hunting at full stride i can share it with them till then i have to wait ... ;)
If I ain't huntin i ain't livin!!

hunting is not only skill but, being in the right place at the right time ...

gear:
tenpoint TITAN HLX
revelation 30" barrel 12G
Bear Encounter

Bowriter

Postby Bowriter » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Maybe time for a little self evaluation.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm

It took me a very long time to realize that Blood is blood...it carries certain genetic traits to the ppl you share it with...That's where it ends....
Peoples personalities and and life goals are what connect us...If you look at a Family member that has always caused you some sort of mental anguish ...It's time to ask....Would I having met you in a crowed or a gathering give you a second thought?...Are you the type of person I'd try to be friends with?...if the answer is no...Do the right thing for everyone and walk away...make good friends... be a good friend and leave the misery behind
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Return to General Discussions